It happened in Canada… with Coca-Cola!
|The Canadian hip hop artist, Mr Brendan Richmond, a.k.a. B. Rich, holding a Coca-Cola bottle bearing the infringing words, “Out for a Rip”|
Settlement Possible for Coca-Cola?
- A dump truck full of Coca-Cola bottles dumped on his front lawn
- Couple of tickets to the Leafs
- Couple of tickets to the Jays
- All of his parking tickets paid
- A new paint job on his truck
- A new pair of skates
- Roundtrip airfare to see his cousin in Saskatoon
Contact me no later than August 1, 2017 to discuss settlement of this matter. If you do not wish to discuss settlement, we require that you immediately cease using the OUT FOR A RIP mark, recall all OUT FOR A RIP bottles, and take immediate steps to preserve all relevant evidence in anticipation of potential litigation.
|Settlement out of court is always an option, especially to save time and costs.|
Conclusion: Coca-Cola Trademark Infringement Claim
|Images of Coca-Cola bottles bearing the infringing words, “Out for a Rip”, from the hip hop artist’s fans.|